|INVITATION FOR TENDER FOR SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF SOLAR BACKUP POWER AT DODOMA, MTWARA, TANGA, IRINGA, KIGOMA AND PEMBA STATIONS FOR TANZANIA CIVIL|
SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF SOLAR BACKUP POWER AT DODOMA, MTWARA, TANGA, IRINGA, KIGOMA AND PEMBA STATIONS FOR TANZANIA CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY
INVITATION FOR TENDERS
Date: 04 February, 2020
1. This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project which appeared in TPJ ISSN 18231-6021 Vol.XII.No.37 dated 10 September, 2019 and PPRA Tender Portal on 10 September, 2019 and TCAA website.
2. Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority (TCAA) has set aside funds in the financial year 2019/2020 for procurement of various goods, works and services. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payments under the contract for Supply and Installation of Solar Backup Power at Dodoma, Mtwara, Tanga, Iringa, Kigoma and Pemba Stations.
3. TCAA now invites sealed Tenders from eligible contractors registered or capable of being registered in any class of Specialised Electrical Contractor in Solar Backup Power installation for carrying out the Supply and Installation of Solar Backup Power at Dodoma, Mtwara, Tanga, Iringa, Kigoma and Pemba Stations.
4. Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering (NCT) specified in the Procurement Regulations, 2013 – Government Notice No.446 as amended in 2016 and is open to all Tenderers as defined in the Regulations unless otherwise stated in the Tender Data Sheet (TDS).
5. Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from and inspect the Tendering Documents at the office of the Secretary TCAA – Tender Board, Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority, Aviation House, 3rd floor -Nyerere/Kitunda Road Junction, Ukonga Banana Area. P.O. Box 2819, Dar es Salaam from 0900Hrs to 1500Hrs Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on Public Holidays.
6. A complete set of Tendering Documents in English language and additional sets may be purchased by interested Tenderers upon the submission of a written application to the address given under paragraph 5 above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Tanzania Shillings one hundred thousand only (TZS.100, 000.00). Payment should be paid through Government Electronic Payment Gateway after obtaining Control Number from office of the Secretary TCAA – Tender Board.
7. All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Securing Declaration in the format provided in the Tendering Documents.
8. The pre-Tender meeting shall be held on Monday 10 February, 2020 starting at 1130 Hrs at the Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority’s Conference Room Ground Floor, Aviation House, Nyerere/Kitunda Road Junction.
9. All Tenders in one original plus two (2) copies enclosed in a plain envelope must be addressed and delivered to: Secretary, TCAA – Tender Board, Aviation House, Nyerere/Kitunda Road Junction, P.O. Box 2819, Dar es Salaam and delivered to Second Floor, Room C5 at or before 1130 Hrs on Thursday 20 February, 2020. Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority’s Conference Room, Aviation House Ground floor, Dar es Salaam. The outer cover shall be clearly marked ‘Tender No. AE/028/2019-2020/HQ/G/02 for Supply and Installation of Solar Backup Power at Dodoma, Mtwara, Tanga, Iringa, Kigoma and Pemba indicating ’ ‘’NOT TO BE OPENED BEFORE 1130Hrs on Thursday 20 February, 2020.’’
10. Late Tenders, portion of Tenders, electronic Tenders, Tenders not received, Tenders not opened at the Tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
TANZANIA CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY