|PROVISION OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES ON AIR TRANSPORT MARKET SURVEY FOR TANZANIA CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY|
PROVISION OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES ON AIR TRANSPORT MARKET SURVEY FOR TANZANIA CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL(S) (RFP)
Date: 16 December 2019
1. This Invitation for submission of proposals follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project which appeared in TPJ Issue No. ISSN: 1821-6021 Vol. XII No-37 dated 10 September 2019
2. Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority (TCAA) has set aside funds in the financial year 2018/2019 for the procurement of various goods, works and services. The Authority intends to apply part of the funds to cover eligible payments due under the contract for which this invitation for tender is issued.
3. The Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority (TCAA) now invites proposals to provide the consultancy services on Air Transport Market Survey. More details on the services are provided in the Terms of Reference.
4. This Request for Proposal (RFP) has been addressed to All National Eligible Firms
5. A firm will be selected under Quality Cost Based Selection (QCBS) and procedures described in this RFP.
6. The RFP includes the following documents:
Section 1: Instructions to Consultants (ITC)
Section 2: Proposal Data Sheet (PDS)
Section 3: General Conditions of Contract (GCC)
Section 4: Special Conditions of Contract (SCC)
Section 5: Proposal and Contract Forms
Section 6: Terms of Reference (TOR)
Section 7: Undertaking by Consultant on Anti - Bribery Policy / Code of Conduct and Compliance Program
7. RFP Shall be purchased by interested consultants on submission of a written application to the address; The secretary, TCAA Tender Board, Aviation House,Nyerere/Kitunda Road Junction, P.O Box 2819, Dar es Salaam, at a cost of Tanzania Shillings One Hundred Thousand only (Tsh. 100,000.00). Payment should either be by Banker’s Draft or Banker’s Cheque payable to Director General, Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority Account No: 20101000006 NMB Bank PLC-Dar es Salaam, after obtaining Control Number from Accounts office 2nd Floor, Aviation House.
8. All proposals in one original plus two copies properly filled in, and enclosed in a plain envelopes must be delivered to, The Secretary, TCAA – Tender Board, Aviation House, Nyerere/Kitunda Road Junction, P.O. Box 2819, Dar es Salaam and delivered to Second Floor, Room C5 at or before 1130 Hrs on Tuesday 07 January 2020.Proposals will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority’s Conference Room, Aviation House Ground floor, Dar es Salaam. The outer cover shall be clearly marked “PROPOSAL NO. AE/028/2019-2020/HQ/CS/02 FORPROVISION OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES ON AIR TRANSPORT MARKET SURVEY FOR TANZANIA CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY, NOT TO BE OPENED BEFORE 1130 HRS ON TUESDAY 07 JANUARY 2020”
9. Late proposals, portion of proposals, electronic proposals, proposals not received and proposals not opened at the tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
TANZANIA CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY