THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA
MINISTRY OF WORKS, TRANSPORT AND COMMUNICATION
TANZANIA CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY
DESIGNING, MANUFACTURING, SUPPLY, INSTALLATION, INTEGRATION,TRAINING, TESTING, , COMMISSIONING AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT OF VOICE RECORDERS FOR DODOMA, SONGWE AND PEMBA AIRPORTSFOR TANZANIA CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY.
INVITATION FOR TENDERS (IFT) (RE-ADVERTISEMENT)
Date: 14 MAY 2019
- This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this tender for financial Year 2018-2019, which appeared in TPJ ISSN 18231-6021 Vol IX. 29 dated 17 July, 2018 and PPRA Tender Portal on 17 July,2018 and TCAA website.
- Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority (TCAA) has set aside funds in the financial year 2018/2019 for the procurement of various goods, works and services. The Authority intends to apply part of the funds to cover eligible payments under the contract for Designing, Manufacturing, Supply, Installation, Integration, Training, Testing, Commissioning and Technical Support of Voice Recorders for Dodoma, Songwe and Pemba Airportsfor Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority.
- Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority now invites sealed tenders from eligible Suppliers of Voice Recorders
- Tendering will be conducted through the International Competitive Tendering (ICT) procurement procedures as specified in the Public Procurement Regulations 446 of 2013 and its amendment of 2016 and is open to all Tenderers as defined in the Regulations.
- Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information and read the tendering documents at the office of the Secretary TCAA – Tender Board, Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority, Aviation House, 3rd floor -Nyerere/Kitunda Road Junction, Ukonga Banana Area. P.O. Box 2819, Dar es Salaam from 0900Hrs to 1500Hrs, Mondays to Fridays inclusive, except on Public Holidays.
- A complete set of Tendering Document(s) in English language and additional sets may be purchased by interested Tenderers upon the submission of a written application to the address given under paragraph 5 above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of United States Dollar Two Hundred Only (USD 200.00).Bidders that purchased Tender Documents at first will not pay again. Payment should either be by Cash, Banker’s Draft, or Banker’s Cheque, payable to the Director General, Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority Account No: 20101000006 NMB Bank PLC –Dar es Salaam, Tanzania after obtaining Control Number from Accounts office 2nd Floor, Aviation House.
- All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Security in a form of Bank Guarantee from first class rated Bank or certified Banker’s cheque for the amount of two and a half percent (2.5%) of the Tender Price.
- All Tenders in one original plus two (2) hardcopies enclosed in a plain envelope must be addressed to: Secretary, TCAA – Tender Board, Aviation House, Nyerere/Kitunda Road Junction, P.O. Box 2819, Dar es Salaam and delivered to Second Floor, Room C5 at or before 1130 Hrs on Monday 3 JUNE,2019. Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority’s Conference Room, Aviation House Ground floor, Dar es Salaam. The outer cover shall be clearly marked ‘Tender No. AE/028/2018-2019/HQ/G/01 for Designing, Manufacturing, Supply, Installation, Integration, Training, Testing, Commissioning and Technical Support of Voice Recorders for Dodoma, Songwe and Pemba Airports for Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority ‘’NOT TO BE OPENED BEFORE 1130Hrs on Monday 03 June, 2019.’’
- Late Tenders, Portion of Tenders, electronic Tenders, Tenders not received, Tenders not opened and not read out in public at the tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
TANZANIA CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY