TENDER NO. AE/028/2018-2019/HQ/W/01
CONSTRUCTION OF GUARD HOUSE AND CHAIN LINK FENCE AT TX BUILDING FOR TANZANIA CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY
Invitation for Tenders
Date: 4 January 2019
- This invitation for Tender follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project which appeared in the General Procurement Notice (GPN) for the Financial Year 2018/2019 through TCAA website, Tanzania Procurement Journal ISSN: 1821-6021 Vol XI. 29 dated 17 July 2018 and PPRA Tender Portal on 17 July 2018.
- Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority (TCAA) has set aside funds in the financial year 2018-2019 for the procurement of various goods, works & services. The Authority intends to apply part of the funds to cover eligible payments under the contract for which this invitation for tenders is issued.
- The Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority now invites sealed Tenders from eligible registered contractors or of capable being registered in either class 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 of contractors in Civil Works or Building Category for carrying out the Construction of Guard House and Chain link fence at TX Building for Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority.
- Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering (NCT) specified in the Public Procurement Regulations, Government Notice No.446 of 2013 and is open to all Tenderers as defined in the Regulations unless otherwise stated in the Tender Data Sheet.
- Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from and read the tendering documents at the office of the Secretary TCAA – Tender Board, Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority, Aviation House, 3rd floor, Nyerere/Kitunda Road Junction, Banana Area. P.O. Box 2819, Dar es Salaam from 7:30Hrs to 15.30Hrs local time, Monday to Friday inclusive, except on Public Holidays.
- A complete set of Tendering Document(s) in English language and additional sets may be purchased by interested Tenderers on the submission of a written application to the address given under paragraph 5 above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Tanzanian Shillings One Hundred thousand Only (TZS. 100,000.00). Payment should either be by Cash, Banker’s Draft, or Banker’s Cheque, payable to the Director General, Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority Account No: 00061013000001 DCB Commercial Bank Plc – Ukonga Branch – Dar es Salaam, Tanzania subject to obtain Control Number from TCAA Accounts Section
- All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Securing Declaration in the format provided in the Tendering document unless otherwise stated in the Tender Data Sheet.
- Pre - tender meeting will be conducted at Aviation House, Tx Building compound on Monday, 14 January 2019 effective from 10:00Hrs.
- All Tenders in one (1) original plus two (2) copies, properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes must be delivered to the address of The Secretary of the Tender Board, P. O. Box 2819, Dar es Salaam, location: Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority at on/or before Monday, 21 January 2019 at 11:30HRS local time. Clearly marked “Do not open on/or Before Monday, 21 January 2019 at 11:30Hrs”. Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at Secretary of Tender Board Office, Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority.
- Late Tender portion of Tender, electronic Tender and Tenders not received, Tenders not opened at the Tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
TANZANIA CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY