TENDER NO. AE/028/2017-2018/HQ/NCS/19
PROVISION OF CALIBRATION SERVICES OF TEST GEARS FOR TANZANIA CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY
INVITATION FOR TENDER
Date: 25 April 2018
- This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this tender for financial year 2017-2018, which appeared in TPJ ISSN 18231-6021 Vol IX. 35 dated 29th August 2017, PPRA website and TCAA website.
- Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority (TCAA) has set aside funds in the financial year 2017-2018 for the procurement of various goods, works & services. The Authority intends to apply part of the funds to cover eligible payments under the contract for Provision of Calibration services of Test Gears for Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority.
- The Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority (TCAA) now invites sealed Tenders from eligible Tenderers for Provision of Calibration services of Test Gears for Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority.
- Tendering will be conducted through International Competitive Tendering (ICT) procedures specified in the provisions of the Public Procurement Act. No. 7 of 2011, Public Procurement (amended) Act 2016 and the Public Procurement Regulations, 2013 – Government Notice No. 446 and Public Procurement (amended) Regulations, 2016 – Government Notice No. 333.
- Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from and inspect the Tendering Documents at the office of the Secretary TCAA – Tender Board, Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority, Aviation House, 3rd floor - Nyerere/Kitunda Road Junction, Ukonga Banana Area, P.O Box 2819, Dar es Salaam – Tanzania from 0900Hrs to 1500Hrs on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
- A complete set of Tendering Document(s) in English language and additional sets may be purchased by interested Tenderers on the submission of a written application to the address given under paragraph 5 above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of United States Dollar One Hundred Only (USD 100.00). Payment should either be by cash, Banker’s Draft, or Banker’s Cheque, payable to the Director General, Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority, Account No: 061113000001 DCB Commercial Bank Plc – Ukonga Branch.
- All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Security in form of Bank Guarantee from first class rated bank or certified Banker’s cheque for the amount of two and a half (2.5%) percent of the Tender Price.
- All Tenders in one original plus two (2) hard copies, properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes must be address to: Secretary, TCAA – Tender Board, Aviation House, Nyerere/Kitunda Road Junction P.O. Box 2819, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and delivered to Second Floor, Room C5. Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority’s Conference Room, Aviation House, Ground Floor, Dar es Salaam. The outer cover shall be clearly marked “TENDER No. AE/028/2017-2018/HQ/NCS/19 for Provision of Calibration Services of Test Gears for Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority, NOT TO BE OPENED BEFORE 1130Hrs on Wednesday 16 May 2018.’’
- Late Tenders, portion of Tenders, electronic Tenders, Tenders not received, and not opened and not read out in public at the Tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
TANZANIA CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY