DESIGN, SUPPLY, INSTALLATION, INTEGRATION,TRAINING, TESTING, COMMISSIONING AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT OF INSTRUMENT LANDING SYSTEM (ILS) AT ABEID AMANI KARUME INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (AAKIA) - ZANZIBAR
INVITATION FOR TENDERS (IFT)
Date: 09th November,2017
- This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this tender for financial Year 2017-2018, which appeared in TPJ ISSN 18231-6021 Vol IX. 35 dated 29th August 2017, PPRA website and TCAA website.
- Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority (TCAA) has set aside funds in the financial year 2017/2018 for the procurement of various goods, works and services. The Authority intends to apply part of the funds to cover eligible payments under the contract for Design, Supply, Installation, Integration, Training, Testing, Commissioning and Technical Support of Instrument Landing System (ILS) at Abeid Amani Karume International Airport (AAKIA) for Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority.
- Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority now invites sealed tenders from eligible Suppliers of Instrument Landing System.
- Tendering will be conducted through the International Competitive Tendering (ICT) procurement procedures as specified in the Public Procurement Regulations 446 of 2013 and its amendment 2016 and is open to all Tenderers as defined in the Regulations.
- Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information and read the tendering documents at the office of the Secretary TCAA – Tender Board, Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority, Aviation House, 3rdfloor -Nyerere/Kitunda Road Junction, Ukonga Banana Area. P.O. Box 2819, Dar es Salaam from 0900Hrs to 1500Hrs, Mondays to Fridays inclusive, except on Public Holidays.
- A complete set of Tendering Document(s) in English language and additional sets may be purchased by interested Tenderers on the submission of a written application to the address given under paragraph 5 above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of United States Dollar Two Hundred Only (USD 200.00). Payment should either be by Cash, Banker’s Draft, or Banker’s Cheque, payable to the Director General, Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority Account No: 061113000001 DCB Commercial BankPLC – Ukonga Branch – Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
- All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Security in a form of Bank Guarantee from first class rated bank or certified Banker’s cheque for the amount of two and a half percent (2.5%) of the Tender Price.
- All Tenders in one original plus three (3) hardcopies enclosed in a plain envelope must be addressed to: Secretary, TCAA – Tender Board, Aviation House, Nyerere/Kitunda Road Junction P.O. Box 2819, Dar es Salaam and delivered to Second Floor, Room C5 at or before 1130 Hrs on Thursday 30thNovember,2017. Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority’s Conference Room, Aviation House Ground floor, Dar es Salaam. The outer cover shall be clearly marked ‘’TENDER No. AE/028/2017-2018/HQ/G/01 for Design Supply, Installation, Integration, Training, Testing, Commissioning and Technical Support of Instrument Landing System (ILS) at Abeid Amani Karume International Airport (AAKIA) for Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority, NOT TO BE OPENED BEFORE 1130Hrs on Thursday 30thNovember,2017’’
- Late Tenders, Portion of Tenders, electronic Tenders, Tenders not received, Tenders not opened and not read out in public at the tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
TANZANIA CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY